Cloud-based business solutions provider NetSuite announced at the recent SuiteWorld 2015 conference that global restaurant chain TGI Friday’s has deployed NetSuite OneWorld for finance management.
TGI Friday’s went live on NetSuite OneWorld with a rapid six-month deployment. It is now using one unified instance of NetSuite OneWorld to run finance processes including procure-to-pay, credit-to-cash, record-to-analyze, financial consolidation, multi-currency, and financial reporting.
The modernization effort equips TGI Friday’s with an up-to-date, future-proof IT environment geared for innovation and business transformation.
System integrator Capgemini partnered with NetSuite to implement and deploy the solution for TGI Friday’s. In addition, Capgemini delivers business process outsourcing (BPO) services across TGI Fridays locations.
“We had a tremendous opportunity to update our IT strategy with NetSuite OneWorld,” said TGI Friday’s CIO Tripp Sessions.
“Global businesses with complex needs serving both franchisees and customers are increasingly turning to NetSuite OneWorld to streamline operations and manage finances,” said Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO.
With support for 190 currencies, 19 languages and automated tax compliance in more than 50 countries, NetSuite OneWorld delivers the following key features and benefits to TGI Fridays including:
• Fast time to value with a rapid six-month deployment.
• Agility to adapt to market changes and manage new franchisees, future-proofing the existing business and rapidly expanding to other markets.
• Real-time global financial consolidation. NetSuite OneWorld provides real-time visibility across all of TGI Fridays’ operations with one single unified financial system of record and consolidates financial reporting across the entire enterprise.
• Multi-currency transactions and reporting in five currencies including the British pound, the Euro, the Australian and Canadian dollars, and more.
• Superior multi-subsidiary management enables real-time reporting across subsidiaries spanning 60 countries and leverages NetSuite’s pre-built capabilities for tax compliance in many of those nations.