Ride-hailing firm Uber has introduced additional routes for its UberHop service after it formally launched its partnership with property developer Megaworld.
Launched last year, UberHop traverses pre-determined routes during peak hours for a flat fare. In the case of the new Megaworld routes, the fare is P50.
“This partnership with Megaworld Lifestyle Malls gives Uber the opportunity to provide an easily accessible and reliable way for avid shoppers and mall-goers to get from one central location to another,” said Uber Philippines general manager Laurence Cua.
“At the same time, they are also helping to #SolveTraffic because commuters get to share their rides with other people going in the exact same direction.”
“We care about the wellbeing of our shoppers. By pursuing this partnership with Uber, we are making it more convenient for our shoppers to not just get to our malls, but also use our malls as transit points to connect to other modes of transportation towards their final destination,” added Megaworld senior vice president and head of Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Kevin Tan.
Here are the Megaworld UberHop routes:
6AM to 9AM
• Mcdo Ortigas Ave Ext Pasig to BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood City
• BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood City to Uptown Bonifacio 36th St
• MRT Ayala to Metrobank Upper McKinley Road
• LRT 2 Santolan to BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood
6PM to 9PM
• BPI Orchard Rd Eastwood City to Mcdo Ortigas Ave Ext Pasig
• BPI Orchard Rd, Eastwood City to LRT 2 Santolan
• Uptown Place Tower 2 to 711 One Orchard Road, Eastwood City
• Metrobank Upper Mckinley Road to MRT Ayala