?With this latest release, HCP Anywhere is more than a simple sync and share tool,? said Scott Sinclair, senior analyst for ESG. ?With enhancements to collaboration, content mobilization, and user data protection, it has become an enterprise mobility solution and a foundation for transforming to a digital workplace.?Focusing on the expansion of platform?s security, HCP Anywhere refines collaboration, usability, and data protection to allow organizations transform to a digital workplace. It is also the industry?s only private enterprise mobility solution that lets employees collaborate with others by sharing files on any device without compromising security or control of corporate information. Key features and benefits include:
- Anytime, anywhere, any device access mobilizes data with cloud home directories and protects enterprise file sync and share.
- Optimized group collaboration simplifies workflows and optimizes workgroup productivity.
- End-user and enterprise data protection mitigate new threats such as ransomware, and the enhanced security of company data.
- Robust security, search and governance provide superior visibility, control and compliance for critical data assets.
- Modern, intuitive, customized user experience adapts to new devices.
- API customization options tune the solution for different user types, customize workflows and develop new applications.