Important upgrades rolling out include:
- Increased transparency: Twitter Data will give people most transparent access to Twitter information such as demographic and interest data.
- New controls: Personalization and Data settings will allow users to share their information through their certain partnerships.
- Personalization across devices: For example, if people visit websites with sports content on their laptop, they can use this setting to help control whether Twitter show them sports-related ads on Twitter for Android or iOS.
- Web data: This will allow Twitter to improve and personalize the storage of data from other websites that integrate Twitter content like embedded tweets.
- Data sharing: This feature will ask your consent on what Twitter could share about your information to selected partnership agreements.
The new version of Twitter in iOS and Android is believed to be rolling out this month.