The report from the United States Chamber of Commerce’s (USCC) 2020 International Intellectual Property Index showed the Philippines ranked 37th out of 53 economies, scoring 39.94 percent in 2020 from its 36 percent score in 2019.
Category: I.T. News
As of December 2019, of the 118,239 workers in POGO establishments, eight out of 10 workers (82.3 percent) are foreigners, and the remaining two workers (17.7 percent) are Filipinos, data from Pagcor showed.
A lawmaker said social media platforms and Internet service providers should also be able to preventively contain and shutdown electronic violence activity as soon as its red flags and markers are detected.
With the tie-up, Converge ICT customers can now pay their bills in more than 500 self-service “Pay & Go” payment kiosks, with a number of them operating 24/7.
There’s scarce information about the company but TogaChat is said to be a developer of a social media app which it is using to engage with the public.
The DICT said in a statement on Wednesday, Feb. 5, that there was nothing irregular in the disbursement of the P300-million confidential fund.
The Foundation for Media Alternatives (FMA) has expressed its “grave concerns” over the alleged misuse of confidential funds by the DICT for the purpose of conducting surveillance activities.
Azure Stack is a family of products that bring the services of Azure to data centers, remote locations, the cloud, and the edge.