Building on the popularity of its wearable devices, fitness tracker maker Fitbit has introduced two new fitness wristbands ? Fitbit Charge 2 and Fitbit Flex 2.
- Fitbit Charge 2: The most popular fitness wristband from Fitbit just got better. In addition to PurePulse heart rate tracking, it now features an enhanced exercise experience, new health and fitness tools, the smart notifications, and a new design with a larger display and interchangeable bands.
- Fitbit Flex 2: Fitbit’s ultra-slim, first-ever swim-proof fitness wristband, features a removable tracker that transforms with classic bands, elegant bangles or pendants.
“Over the past nine years it has been our ability to innovate on both design and utility, and our deep understanding of what consumers want, that has made us the leading global wearable company,” said James Park, co-founder and CEO of Fitbit.
“Flex quickly became the best-selling tracker on the market as one of the first wearables to successfully merge fitness and fashion; we’ve revolutionized Flex 2 by making it swim-proof and adding more features in a design than is 30% smaller than the original.
“We broke new ground with Charge HR by making wrist-based heart rate accessible to millions of users around the world, and we?ve done it again with Charge 2, giving users a snapshot of their cardio fitness based on estimated VO2 Max.”
Fitbit Charge 2 will be available in late September and Flex 2 will be available in October at major Philippines retailers including Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, select Toby?s stores, iBook, iCenter, Mobile1, Globe, Gadgets in Style, Hivemind, Lazada, Zalora, Timeline, The Inbox Store, iLiberty and Rnnr stores.
Prices below are on Fitbit.com, pricing at retailers may vary.
- Fitbit Charge 2 (P7,699) tracker with a classic fitness band in black, blue, plum or teal
- Classic fitness accessory bands in four colors, sold separately (P1,399)
- Luxe premium leather accessory bands in blush pink, brown, and indigo (P3,299)
- Special edition series in gunmetal and rose gold coming soon (P8,699)
- Fitbit Flex 2 (P4,899) tracker with a classic fitness band in black, lavender, magenta or navy
- Classic 3-pack fitness accessory band hues in Pink (blush pink, lavender and magenta) and Sport (gray, navy and yellow) coming soon (P1,399)
- Bangle accessory in gold, rose gold (P4,699), and silver stainless steel (P4,299)
- Pendant accessory in gold (P4,699) and silver stainless steel (P3,799)
Fitbit also announced new stylish collections for Fitbit Alta and Fitbit Blaze, as well as Fitbit Adventures ? an immersive new Challenge feature within the Fitbit app across the full Fitbit platform of products