The city has tapped local telco Globe Telecom to bring to life several of its IT initiatives, which include:
- WiFi-enablement of key public locations and mobile libraries;
- SMS management platform to augment DOST?s Juan Time infrastructure for streamlined communications across barangays;
- SME Day to showcase local digital solutions for entrepreneurs; and automated
- School enrollment via Klaseko, a startup company which provides schools a platform for online enrollment and tuition payment.
- Systematic and computerized police clearance process;
- Mobile library with laptops and Internet connection;
- Cauayan City Patrol;
- Electronic Government Application System or eGAPS, a mobile app for iOS or Android-based phones containing tourist information;
- Cauayan City Identification System which serves as a valid government ID; and
- An interactive government website featuring e-services.