Mobile operators Globe Telecom and Smart Communications have announced the launch of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in the country on November 6, Friday.
At the same time, both telcos also unveiled their monthly packages to allow subscribers to avail of Apple?s latest smartphone by upgrading their plans.
For Globe, subscribers can get the iPhone 6s 16GB with Plan 1799 with P450 monthly cash-out. The iPhone 6s Plus 16GB will also be available on Plan 1799 with P650 monthly cash-out.
On Plan 1799, customers get 10GB of mobile data per month; access to Spotify Premium, HOOQ, and mobile games for three months; free access to Facebook, Viber, and Instagram for 24 months; and unlimited calls to Globe and TM and unlimited texts to all networks for 24 months.
Meanwhile, Smart users can upgrade to the iPhone 6s with a 10GB data allowance on Plan 2000, with a one-time cash-out of P6,000. The iPhone 6s Plus is also available with a 15GB data allowance on Plan 2499, with a one-time cash-out of P4,000.
UPDATE: As a special offer from November 6 until December 31, Smart said its subscribers can get the iPhone 6s free on Plan 2000 under a 30-month contract, inclusive of a 10GB data allowance and All-Month Surf.
As part of the limited offer, Smart customers can also get the iPhone 6s Plus free on Plan 2499 under a 30-month term, inclusive of 15GB data allowance and All-Month Surf which they can enjoy throughout the duration of the contract.
The latest iPhones will also be available via Smart Infinity, Smart?s premium postpaid brand, where members can get complimentary iPhone 6s 128GB under Infinity Consumable Plan 5000 or two units of iPhone 6S 16GB under Consumable LTE Plan 8000.
Smart said its postpaid subscribers who are upgrading to the new iPhones will also get the following:
1. Be among the first to get the iPhone 6S Rose Gold (16GB) via special Uber delivery from Smart. Smart and Uber have teamed up to deliver your new iPhone 6s Rose Gold (16GB) at their doorsteps when the clock strikes 12:01 on November 6. Simply click ?Request an iPhone6s? on the Uber app, prepare to pay using debit or credit card. As bonus, Uber will shoulder P1,000 off on the iPhone.
2. Get 20% discount from fashion retailer Zalora for a minimum purchase of P500.
3. Get P2,500 discount on Airbnb booking with a minimum spend of P8,000 at any listing in over 190 countries around the world.
4. Get three months? worth of iflix access plus 1GB of data for streaming favorite movies and TV shows.
5. With Smart?s Share the Joy Gadget giveaway promo, subscribers can get a chance to take home another brand new gadget instantly when they sign up for a Smart Postpaid Plan or recontract at Smart stores nationwide.
6. Get free 30-day insurance for the new iPhone with Smart?s Gadget Shield.
7. Subscribers can wipe out their existing contract to upgrade to the new iPhones and enjoy corresponding discounts depending on the number of the remaining months in their contracts.
8. Purchase from Apple Music, App Store and iTunes even without a credit card through the Smart Pay-With-Mobile service. Simply text REG to 4949 to start buying apps and charging in-app items on top of your postpaid bill or deducted from your prepaid load.