Japanese tech conglomerate Hitachi has announced the latest version of Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) Anywhere, putting the right tools in the hands of employees to make them more productive and efficient.
?With this latest release, HCP Anywhere is more than a simple sync and share tool,? said Scott Sinclair, senior analyst for ESG. ?With enhancements to collaboration, content mobilization, and user data protection, it has become an enterprise mobility solution and a foundation for transforming to a digital workplace.?
Focusing on the expansion of platform?s security, HCP Anywhere refines collaboration, usability, and data protection to allow organizations transform to a digital workplace. It is also the industry?s only private enterprise mobility solution that lets employees collaborate with others by sharing files on any device without compromising security or control of corporate information.
Key features and benefits include:
- Anytime, anywhere, any device access mobilizes data with cloud home directories and protects enterprise file sync and share.
- Optimized group collaboration simplifies workflows and optimizes workgroup productivity.
- End-user and enterprise data protection mitigate new threats such as ransomware, and the enhanced security of company data.
- Robust security, search and governance provide superior visibility, control and compliance for critical data assets.
- Modern, intuitive, customized user experience adapts to new devices.
- API customization options tune the solution for different user types, customize workflows and develop new applications.
By modernizing file services with cloud home directories, enterprise mobility, and content analytics, IT departments can become more relevant and offer new IT services to the rest of the organization. They may also give developers new in-house tools to create new applications to better serve employees and customers.
HCP Anywhere also exploits opportunities, benefits, and advantages of the coming digital transformation in the Philippine economy. As predicted for the Philippine ICT industry in 2017 and beyond, IDC Philippines foresees digital transformation will attain macroeconomic scale over the next three to for years.