Data storage company Kingston announced its 32GB, 16GB, and 8GB Server Premier DDR4-2666 Registered DIMMs, and its validation from the Intel Purley Platform featuring the Intel?Xeon?Scalable processor family, formerly known as ?Skylake-SP?.
A link to the validation page can be found here.
The validation marks the launch of Kingston?s new Server Premier product line, which is focused on the latest server architectures making their debut in 2017. Kingston?s new Server Premier targets system builders, SMB, and data centers with a fully locked build solution for consistency.
?We are proud to introduce Server Premier as a simplified set of memory part numbers with broad or multi-platform compatibility,? said Kingston. ?With Server Premier, customers can expect the same degree of reliability from Kingston?s rigorous testing, performance and support that have made us the memory of choice powering the world?s data centers.?
Kingston?s Purley-validated Server Premier modules are specifically engineered to unleash Intel?s new six-channel server microarchitecture without memory frequency clock down restrictions experienced in previous platforms. At 2666MT/s ? the next-generation performance frequency for DDR4 memory ? each DIMM provides peak bandwidth of 21.3GB per second. When grouped for multi-channel performance, this provides a significant boost in performance for today?s memory intensive server applications.
Kingston Server Premier is a simplified portfolio of server memory products that target the specific requirements of data center and Cloud customers as well as business customers, system integrators and SMBs. Its features include:
- Locked Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Part Change Notifications (PCN) of 45-90 days
- Server platform validation
- Intel PCSD server qualification
- Leading server motherboard manufacturer qualification
- Starting speeds at DDR4-2400 and 2666
- Lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading service and support
Server Premier is part of the company?s complete family of enterprise memory solutions for the data center. Kingston?s server SSD lineup includes:
- DC400: a SATA SSD that features standard and user-adjustable overprovisioning to improve random IOPS
- DCP1000: a Gen 3.0 x8 PCIe NVMe SSD that delivers up to 1.25M IOPS from a single device with ultra-low transactional latency and high throughput
- DCU1000: Gen 3.0 x4 U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD delivering over 700K IOPS
The combination of the Server Premier memory and Kingston enterprise SSDs?is ideal for HPC (high-performance computing), artificial intelligence, virtualization, cloud, big data, and database applications, as well as the media and entertainment industry.