Keepr Storage PH, which claims to be the first full-service app-based storage provider in Metro Manila, has formally launched its service in the country.
Available on the App Store and Google Play, Keepr’s mobile app allows users to store and monitor their possessions without having to leave the house. Prices start at P449.00 a month.
“Vertical living has been growing over the past few years — with an estimated 7,000 new units churned out by developers annually. This has mostly been due to rising real estate prices and scarcity of land within proximity of business districts. Office spaces and residential condo units have been getting smaller and smaller and prices get steeper as household consumption has been steadily increasing,” said Keepr founder Anna Moncupa.
“We’ve been buying and putting stuff into our homes, and we’re running out of space. We’re basically consuming more but living smaller. Keepr was born out of this fundamental need for space within the city.”
How does Keepr work?
- Create an Account — After downloading Keepr Storage PH, simply follow the format to create your account through e-mail, Facebook, or Google.
- Schedule Your Free Assessment — Enter your mobile number and a Keepr Storage Expert will get in touch with you. This initial assessment will provide the team with the necessary information to determine which monthly plan suits your storage needs.
- Schedule Your Pick-Up — Once you’ve subscribed to a plan, you can now schedule a pick-up by booking an appointment. A Storage Specialist will be on hand to guide you through the process, while Keepr’s team will wrap and pack your valuables. Packing services start at P150.00 per hour, per personnel.
- Manage Your Inventory — Keepr’s warehouse is equipped with 24-hour security and CCTV. Every item stored with Keepr is photographed, tagged with a QR code, and uploaded to your account.
- Schedule Your Delivery — Want something back? Just select the item you need, set a location, and simply schedule the delivery date for a flat rate of P500.00. When you’re done, the Keepr team will return and pick-up the empty bins for free.
“Most storage options cater to bigger corporations with the means and resources to manage their own inventory and logistics, whereas Keepr was really made for SMEs, growing families, and busy individuals,” added Moncupa.
“We’ve combined cutting edge technology and customer-centered ideologies to provide hassle-free storage to the everyday city dweller. Everything can be done online through our website or via app — convenience was one of our main goals when creating our system. It’s really about having a full life and creating more room for the things that truly matter.”