Audio and communications firm Jabra recently previewed in the country the Evolve 75, a follow-up to the company’s wireless series.
The Evolve 75 is specifically designed for the modern workplace, hence the unique combination of features like Active Noise Cancellation and a “do not disturb” light. It is also armed with high-definition voice for crystal clear phone calls and a feature that lets users connect the Bluetooth headset to PC and smartphone simultaneously.
“The premise behind the open plan office is to foster collaboration and improve communication among employees,? said Wayne Lee, product management and alliances manager for APAC at Jabra. ?The Jabra Evolve 75 provides businesses with an alternative solution to support an open office philosophy that’s conductive to better performance.”
With a wireless range of 100 feet for laptops and 33 feet for smartphones, the headset allows flexibility and freedom to move, enabling workers to multi-task without the noise and interruptions.
A discreet mic pole also makes the Evolve 75 compatible with Open Office and Outdoor requirements for Skype for Business, and can be tapped to Jabra Direct, a free cloud-based software that manages the headset.
Here’s a rundown of Jabra Evolve 75 key features:
- HD voice for crystal clear calls and music
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Integrated ?busylight? to indicate your status to coworkers
- 15 hours of talk time
- Flexibility to connect to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Up to 100 feet range from your connected device
- Audio through USB connection
- Charging stand
- Integration with Unified Communications platforms
- Leather-feel ear cushions
No word on pricing and availability yet.