Storage products manufacturer Kingston has announced the KC1000 NVMe PCIe SSD, an M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD shipping this June.
The KC1000 NVMe PCIe SSD is over twice faster than SATA-based SSDs and over 40x faster than a 7200RPM hard-disk drive. Built for the power user, the KC1000 provides low-latency performance boost and solutions for resource-demanding applications including high-resolution video editing, data visualization, gaming, and other data intensive workload environments.
Also, the KC1000 delivers up to 290,000 IOPS and will ship in mid-June in 240GB, 480GB, and 960GB capacities. The high-performance SSD supports the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and the latest NVMe protocol. It can provide accelerated boot and load speeds and increases sequential read/write performance, as well as offering improved endurance and energy efficiency.
Kingston KC1000 NVMe PCIe SSD Features and Specifications:
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 Lanes
- Capacities1: 240GB, 480GB, 960GB
- Controller: Phison PS5007-E7
- NAND: MLC
- Sequential Read/Write2:?240GB: up to 2700/900MB/s and?480GB, 960GB: up to 2700/1600MB/s
- Maximum 4K Read/Write2😕240GB: up to 225,000/190,000 IOPS and?480GB, 960GB: up to 290,000/190,000 IOPS
- Random 4K Read/ Write2😕240GB, 480GB: up to 190,000/160,000 IOPS and?960GB: up to 190,000/165,000 IOPS
- PCMARKVantage HDD Suite Score: 150,000
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3😕240GB: 300TB and .70 DWPD5, 480GB: 550TB and .64 DWPD5, 960GB: 1PB and .58 DWPD5
- Power Consumption: .11W Idle / .99W Avg / 4.95W (MAX) Read / 7.40W (MAX)?write
- Storage Temperature: -40?C to 85?C
- Operating Temperature: 0?C to 70?C
- Dimensions:?80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm (M.2)?180.98mm x 120.96mm x 21.59mm (with HHHL AIC ? standard bracket) ?181.29mm x 80.14mm x 23.40mm (with HHHL AIC ? low-profile bracket)
- Weight:?10g (M.2)?76g (with HHHL AIC ? standard bracket) ?69g (with HHHL AIC ? low-profile bracket)
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 2,000,000
- Warranty/support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
The KC1000 is backed by a limited five-year warranty and Kingston support.