Introduced recently as the newest installment to its Note series, the Samsung Galaxy Note8 is now available for pre-order until September ?17, 2017?at all Samsung Experience stores, online through Lazada, Argomall, and Abenson, and through telco partners, Globe and Smart.
The Korean smartphone giant also released these key features that aim to lure people’s attention back to the Note series after its unpleasant run last year:
- Intelligent S Pen. The S Pen now has a finer tip and improved pressure sensitivity, giving you new and more ways to communicate and create content on your smartphone. Users can share animated texts or drawings via Live Message for a more fun and expressive way of messaging. Also, pinning and editing notes from the Always On Display are now enabled, as well as expand up to 100 pages as soon as you remove the S Pen. Moreover, translating languages and converting units and foreign currencies have been made easier with the S Pen by just hovering over a word or entire sentences.
- Dual Camera. The Galaxy Note8 prides itself with two 12-megapixel rear cameras, both with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) on both wide-angle and telephoto lenses. Its Live Focus and adjustable blur feature enable users to take professional-looking photos. The Note 8 is also equipped with 2x optical zoom for clearer photos even when zoomed in.
- Infinity Display. The 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display makes it possible for users to easily work with two apps at the same time. With App Pair, the Note8 lets you customize a pair of apps on the Edge Panel and launch them simultaneously.
- Bixby and DeX. The Galaxy Note8 also carries Bixby, an enhanced personal assistant who understands the way you speak, making it easy for you to create a custom voice command through Quick Commands.?It can still go bigger with Samsung DeX ? allowing you to connect it to a monitor, keyboard, and mouse for a desktop experience.
- Tighter Security. In this handset, your personal and professional data are kept separate with the Security Folder. Unlocking the phone can be done by either fingerprint or iris scanning.?
- Powerful Performance and Capabilities. With the Galaxy Note8?s 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory, multitasking has been made easy coming in the latest Android Nougat OS.
- Fast Wireless Charging. Samsung uses the current most advanced wireless charging capabilities with Adaptive Fast Charging (AFC) or Quick Charge 2.0-comptatible charger.
- Color Options. The Samsung Galaxy Note8 comes in either Midnight Black or Maple Gold.
The first set of buyers has the chance to pair their Galaxy Note8 with an P7,990-worth AKG Speaker for free.